help you get started on the right foot or get back on track.
Topics will include best business practices, efficient production, effective marketing, and secrets some shops don’t
learn for decades.
Samspon’s keynote presentation is open to all Wood Pro
Expo attendees. Admission by badge is included with registration for the show floor; doors open for the final day at 10:00
a.m., immediately following Sampson’s speech.
“This presentation is targeted at woodworking businesses
starting out and ones that still struggle from time to time,”
says Sampson. “We’ll explore business fundamentals specifically for woodworking shops with an emphasis on custom
Also on the schedule:
• More than 85 expo exhibitors at press time.
• Tour of Carocraft on March 6 followed by a reception at
the headquarters of Biesse America, which is sponsoring the
tour. Both facilities are located in Charlotte.
• Top Shelf Awards Reception on March 7 at the Nascar
Hall of Fame, attached to the Charlotte Convention Center
(sponsored by JB Cutting, CCF Drawers and KCD Software)
• Complimentary technical and design seminars on March
7 and 8
• Young Wood Professional ( Y WP) award on the show
floor on March 8
• Products Showcase on the show floor
• All new Top Choice awards (attendees choose the most
outstanding innovations on the show floor).
For more information about the events and speakers, you
can visit CabinetsandClosetsExpo.com and WoodProExpo-
CCCE - WPE CO-LOCATE
Brian Kraff David Linda Will Sampson
New this year are the Top Choice awards (attendees choose the
most outstanding innovations on the show floor).
The co-located events will be held at the Charlotte Convention
Center March 6-8.