wcma.com 2018-2019 WCMA Buyers Guide 23
ping, cut-to-size, edge banding, slitting,
ZELAZOSKI WOOD PRODUCTS, INC.
Products: Mouldings, flat work, turnings, made to order items.
Machining: Assembly, boring, shaping,
CNC routing, finishing, CNC lathe, laser
engraving, pad printing, branding.
See our ad page 21
Zelazoski Wood Products has
been manufacturing custom wood
components for more than 90
years, including blocks, glued and
assembled panel products, mouldings, turnings, sporting goods, as
well as specialty items. Imprinted
products are also offered. A variety
of species are available.
machined and fully machined wood
component products for a range of
industries. For information about
the association and its offerings, or
to “Match” with a WCMA member
near you, visit WCMA.com.
10 reasons to outsource dimension & wood
1. Outsourced components can cost less than producing in-house.
2. You do not have to have the manufacturing capabilities or space
in your own shop.
3. It allows you to take advantage of others’ expertise in design and
4. It can increase your productivity and efficiency in other areas.
5. It saves you time, allowing you to focus on more important things.
6. Outsourcing can reduce your capital expenditures.
7. Oftentimes it enables you to obtain better product quality and
8. It allows you to reduce your inventory and overhead.
9. Outsourcing allows you to concentrate on your own product
10. It enables you to offer an expanded variety of products to