WALNUT CREEK PLANING
Products: Chair seats & parts, S2S, S4S, E4E
blanks, finger jointed products, panels, butcher
block panels, cutting boards, dowels, squares,
stair treads, risers, hand rails, newel posts.
Machining: Finger jointing, tenoning, moulding, gluing, sanding.
Forest Lake, MN
Products: Bendings, cabinet doors & parts,
drawer fronts & sides, drawer boxes, wood
boxes, stiles & rails, wood blanks, edge-glued
panels, butcher block, millwork, mouldings, musical instrument parts, engineered wood parts,
rounds, solid & laminated squares, stair parts,
hand rails, newel posts, tablestops, toy parts.
Machining: Assembly, CNC machining,
finishing, routing, CNC routing, face & edge
WOODEN WARE USA, INC.
Etna Green, IN
Products: Cabinet doors and drawer fronts.
YODER LUMBER CO., INC.
Products: Moulder blanks, edge-glued
panels, solid & laminated squares, machined
& semi-machined components, moulded
parts, S4S hardwoods, custom moulding, stair
treads & risers.
Machining: Ripping, chopping, surfacing,
sanding, CNC routering, finger jointing, mould-
ing, edge and face gluing.
See our ad page 6
YOUNG MFG. CO.
Beaver Dam, KY
Products: Stair treads, risers & related
components, exterior wood & clad frames,
exterior door sills.
Products: Solid wood, laminate, and PVC
floor transition profiles, furniture components,
decorative laminate production, store fixture
Machining: Moulding and profile wrapping,
cut-to-size, edge banding, slitting, paper
ZELAZOSKI WOOD PRODUC TS, INC.
Products: Mouldings, flat work, turnings,
made to order items.
Machining: Assembly, boring, shaping, CNC
routing, finishing, CNC lathe, laser engraving,
pad printing, branding.
See our ad page 16
More at WCMA.com
Visit the revamped website of the
Wood Component Manufacturers As-
sociation for information on member
products, tech partners, networking
opportunities and more.
Zelazoski Wood Products has been
manufacturing custom wood components for more than 90 years, including
blocks, glued and assembled panel
products, mouldings, turnings, sporting
goods such as game calls and fishing lures, as well as specialty items.
Imprinted products are also offered. A
variety of species are available.
From glued panels and stair treads to
custom mouldings and furniture components, Yoder Lumber says it is a complete source for high-quality Appalachian
hardwood products. Its manufacturing
processes are designed to minimize
waste while providing consistent quality,
Yoder adds. The logistics division offers
reliable just-in-time delivery for every
order, regardless of size.
10 reasons to outsource dimension & wood
components from WCMA member companies
1. Outsourced components can cost less than producing in-house.
2. You do not have to have the manufacturing capabilities or space in your own
3. It allows you to take advantage of other producers’ expertise in design and
4. It can increase your productivity and efficiency in other areas.
5. It saves you time, allowing you to focus on more important things.
6. Outsourcing can reduce your capital expenditures.
7. Oftentimes it enables you to obtain better product quality and consistency.
8. It allows you to reduce your inventory and overhead.
9. Outsourcing allows you to concentrate on your own product development.
10. It enables you to offer an expanded variety of products to customers.
See us at AWFS Booth #4872